Women’s Ministries is committed to gathering women together to grow closer to Jesus Christ through the study of scripture, service, and fellowship. As we draw near to God, He draws near to us; prompting us to reach beyond our comfort zones and invite others into a life-changing and ever-growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Please join us for one of the following opportunities to connect with other women!
- The Tuesday morning ladies Bible study meets every Tuesday morning at 9:30am in Room 205 of the FLC.
- Two Daniel Plan groups, a study which focuses on a healthy lifestyle that could change your life from the inside out, meet on Tuesday at 7 PM and Thursday at 12 PM in room 205.
- Wednesday morning ladies Bible Study meets at 9:30 in Room 205 of the FLC. Jennifer Schellhase & Jessica Tice facilitate a group of great women who are in the thick of it: husbands, kids, jobs, friends, and family.
- Thursday morning ladies Room 205 Bible study meets at 9:30am on Thursday mornings. Led by Renee Sharpe.
- Thursday evening at 6 PM in room 205, a dynamic group of women who are busy juggling kids, jobs and the demands of life meet to study Present Over Perfect, a study which teaches a way to live, marked by grace, love, rest, and play, combatting burnout.
- Ladies Bible Study in the Library at 9:30 Thursday mornings welcome all women. Our leaders are Barbie Jones and Linda Lake.
- Ruth & Esther Circle meets the 2nd Monday of each month in room 205 at 9 am and uses a PW Horizons study. Leaders are Linda Fisher and Sue Mummert
- Presbyterian Women are active and deeply integrated into the life of PCFS. They welcome participation by all women in the church!