The Presbyterian Church of Falling Spring is a mission-minded congregation. We take Christ’s words “to go out” seriously as we partner in our community, our nation, and the world.
Opportunities to Serve
On campus we house the following outreach ministries:
- The Community Dinner which feeds 80-100 people each week, coordinated and staffed by PCFS members and friends.
- A Food Pantry located in the Lesher Mission Room, serving the hungry every week, Tues. – Thurs. from 9:30am – 12 noon.
- The Power Pack Ministry, which provides food for over 80 elementary school children each weekend.
- Our members also participate in mission trips domestically such as to the Appalachian mountains of West Virginia and internationally in places like Honduras.
- We also generously support many local missions as well as several missionaries on the foreign mission field.
We are always in need of volunteers! If you feel called to be a part of our team and serve in any way, fill out the form below!